9/15/10

Updates

It has been quite a while since we updated our blog and we thought it was about time!
So much has taken place since we got back from traveling that I barely know where to begin. I Think I will go back to just right after we returned home from Ukraine the end of February.


In March Jeremy got a new position with Hydro Tech Inc, managing the Arizona office and working the sales department. So we moved to Gilbert AZ and rented a very cute 4bd/2bth home. It's the first home we have lived in since we have been married; we are enjoying the space and privacy so much. 
In May we very excited to find out we are having a girl and also to be able to begin preparations for her arrival. Over the summer we have been able to make a lot of great new friends, fix up the baby room, and get well acquainted with the area and our ward. The heat has been difficult but we are learning to manage. It seems like almost everyone we talk to here never quite gets used anyway even if they've lived here all their lives, they just learn to manage and work around it.
Setting up the baby room has been so much fun! There are so many fun frilly things for girls and preparing for her has been exciting. I'll post pictures so you can all see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G rated, folks.