9/15/10

Sentimental things

When my grandma passed I was given her original rose dish set. It is so beautiful and has a lot of memories. I was excited when we moved into this house, and got our new table, because I was finally have enough cupboards to fit and display them all properly. The glasses are hand painted.






We all have very fond memories of my moms desk, and it was a very hard thing for her to part with when they moved. So when my brother wasn't able to keep it anymore due to him moving as well, I felt very happy I was able to bring it into my home and carry on the memories.
I just got it and haven't been able to find the perfect place in my house for it yet but wanted to take a picture of it for everyone to see.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G rated, folks.