We just wanted to let everyone know that
we are having a baby! We are also finishing our travels and heading home on February 17th. We have had a wonderful time traveling, seeing the world, and growing closer together everyday. We are so excited and ready to start a family, and are looking forward to going home and starting this part of our lives now. We won't know for sure till an ultra sound is done, but we think that the due date should be somewhere around the 12th of September. YAY!!
I love this beautiful painting.
Hey Lottie my dear! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys! Being pregnant and having a baby are some of the most magical moments possible! Cherish every new sensation and movement.. its over too quickly! I am very happy for you tho! You will be a wondeful mother! I am very happy you have a blog so we can keep up with eachother more. Definitely check mine out too! Congrats again!!
ReplyDelete